Millwood Kane offers directors the efficiency of forming a Cypriot company utilising the excellent tax structure and transferring key members with a minimal outlay of investment.
Cyprus is a unique Mediterranean island and a destination of choice for international investors, both for its lifestyle and ease of doing business. It offers a relaxed pace of life, and an ideal balance between life and work.
The key pillars of the Cyprus economy are tourism, hospitality, financial and professional services, shipping and real estate. With growth sectors in the areas of Oil and Gas, Education and Innovation, increasingly contributing to GDP, Cyprus provides for a prosperous destination to transform one’s business to a global standpoint seamlessly.
Benefits of doing business in Cyprus
- 1 A strategic geographical location situated between three continents establishing it as a key distribution hub while boasting of two international airports and excellent port facilities makes Cyprus an intelligent choice.
- 2 Cyprus is a full member of the European Union, thereby allowing a gateway to invest into the EU, the largest market in world trade, with a GDP of $23 Trillion.
- 3 The European Union has more free trade agreements than any other country.
- 4 Tax Incentives and benefits for high-earning directors and high-net-worth individuals offer huge savings.
- 5 It allows for a cost effective set up across all member nations, thereby helping them safeguard their resources.
“Cyprus, the Island of opportunity to grow & expand your Business”
The MK Directorship Programme
The MK Directorship Programme was created by Millwood Kane International to help foreign clients set up companies and to help stakeholders reside in Cyprus. We assist investors who meet the economic criteria of the programme to expand their businesses into Europe, Africa and Middle East.
One of the primary requirements is an investment of €200,000 into your new company in Cyprus.
Privileges and Tax Benefits
- Our service is fully compliant with European and Cyprus laws and offers extensive privileges and tax benefits.
- 0% tax on dividends and interest of non-domiciled individuals.
- 0% on gains from the disposal of securities (e.g. shares, bonds).
- 0% withholding taxes on interest and dividends.
- 0% tax on capital gains (except for disposal of real estate in Cyprus or shares of company holding real estate in Cyprus).
- 0% succession tax.
- Corporation Tax is one of the lowest in Europe at 12.5%, which can be reduced to as little as 2.5% when Notional Interest Deduction (NID) is applied.
- Access to EU double tax treaties with over 60 countries.
For those clients who wish to combine Cyprus Citizenship as part of the programme, an investment of €2 million into a company is required and €500,000 into a permanent residence.
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, howhard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”Robert Kiyosaki