This is whereby you are granted the right to permanently reside in Cyprus without requiring a citizenship. This is available by investing a minimum of €300,000 plus VAT in your new home.
Benefits of Cyprus Residency
- Residency is generally granted to applicants within three to four months.
- The entire family qualifies for immigration, including the applicant's spouse, children up to the age of 18 (dependent children up to 25 years), and applicant’s parents.
- Access to all benefits of the Cyprus Lifestyle.
- Access to healthcare in Cyprus and Europe-wide education is offered to the residents.
- No language tests are required for the applicants.
- Cyprus residency offers flexible entry and exit options with no obligation to reside in Cyprus. A short visit to Cyprus once in a 2-year period will be sufficient.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the Cyprus Investment Programme after seven years of legal residence.
Requirements for a Permanent Residency Visa
- The Applicant must demonstrate a minimum annual income of €30,000 and additional income of €5,000 for spouse and each child. An additional €8,000 for each parent, which can be pension income or from investments.
- Applicants must deposit €30,000 in a Cypriot Bank, which is held as a bond for 3 years.
- The applicant and spouse must confirm that they do not intend to be employed in Cyprus in any direct or indirect manner.