Would you like to invest in London but are unsure about which projects to consider? Millwood Kane International prides itself to offer the most timely and truthful advice to help you secure your investment in London.
Because Millwood Kane are investors and not agents, they are uniquely qualified and have a thorough understating of the subject. Millwood Kane seamlessly tackles all elements like negotiating with agents, carrying out feasibility studies, assisting in the legal process and working with accountants to minimise your tax exposure.
With Millwood Kane by your side, your buying experience is handled with care, making this a dream format to source a perfect investment or home.
Our advice is derived from
Market Insight &
- Their team drafts the investment brief after obtaining a comprehensive overview; by really understanding your ideal property requirements and overall objectives.
- After finalising the brief, Millwood Kane signs a property sourcing agreement with you to kick-start the process.
- Millwood Kane then actively sources the ideal properties that fit your needs, both on and off the market.
- They prepare a list of recommendations accompanied by a comprehensive evaluation for the proposals in question.
- They conclude this process by organising property viewings with you and discuss your thoughts on each of them before narrowing down the options.
- After deciding on the ideal property, Millwood Kane initiates the acquisition process, negotiation on your behalf thereby ensuring the absolute best returns.
- Next, they liaise with all relevant parties, agents, lawyers, lenders and any other persons involved in the acquisition of your investment.
- Your acquisition then commences the final steps with lawyers, through to contract exchange and completion of the purchase.
- During this time, they ensure you are fully updated of the progress of your acquisition.
- Millwood Kane levies a 3% Purchase Fee for its conducted services throughout the investment.
- On receipt of the agreed fee, Millwood Kane delivers the keys to your new property.
OUR PRICING €2,500 + VAT Commitment Fee with 3% + VAT of the purchase price in total.
No Hidden Costs, No Extra Charges
Transparent, Reliable & Personal
Millwood Kane International charges an upfront commitment fee of €2,500 which is non-refundable however, is deducted from the 3% charged when the purchase is concluded. The fee includes the sourcing, consulting, and administration of the investment from start to end.
3 Planning & Development
- Team Millwood Kane can project manage any refurbishments and recommend the appropriate approach to planning and development.
- We are happy to arrange a planning brief with you before the date of completion for better understanding of the layout.
- Depending on the complexity of the project, this may either be taken on by our internal team, or be submitted for tenders.
- A detailed proposal will be prepared based on your specifications and budget requirements. At this stage, we will engage our team of specialised consultants to ensure the best outcome.
- Once the necessary licenses are in place, the work can begin.
4 Property Management (Rental)
- The occupancy rate with Millwood Kane lies at over 95%. We only recommend properties that are well yielding and with a high percentage of occupancies, we also offer a Guaranteed Rent Scheme. This takes away the risk of voids or damage to your property, ensuring a more predictable return.
- We market the property for you within our curated circuit, thereby ensuring quality tenants.
- An interview of the prospective tenant(s), including background checks are undertaken as additional precaution along with a final negotiation of the rental offer.
- Before the tenant takes occupation, the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST) is put in place, and the tenancy deposit is registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Management of property on your behalf includes; smoke alarms checks, carbon monoxide (CO2) alarm checks, maintain all insurances, liabilities, and ensure compliance is up to date and valid.
- Our in-house property maintenance team attends to your tenant's requirements, ensuring a happy tenant.
- Millwood Kane ensures the timely remittance of your rents and manages tenant retention as part of this service.
- Manage tenant retention.
95 % Occupancy Rate
5 Exit Strategies Advisory (Sale)
- Millwood Kane advises property owners on the exit strategy available to them regarding their property and conducts market studies to provide strategic insight. Using the extensive resources available and a nationwide network of partners, we ensure the best outcome on the market always keeping in line with your overall objectives.
- The correct advice is incredibly important to the success of any investment, so be assured that we have a wealth of expertise to share with our clients wishing for the optimal outcome from any real estate investment.
- Unlike agents or other advisors, we have an unparalleled perspective, as we have, ourselves, bought and sold real estate and partnered and worked with the best accountants, solicitors and lenders for over 25 years in the UK and other countries.
- These nurtured relationships and depth of experience ensures that all your investments are legal and safe.
Note: Capital at risk. The value of your investment can fluctuate from time to time.
All investments carry a risk that you may lose some or all your investment. Before you take out any investment, it is strongly recommended that you take advice from a qualified financial advisor or legal representative to act on your behalf regarding the risk ratio and investment.